Keep up with tomorrow’s threats —
As your organization’s Chief Information Security Officer, you already know the best cybersecurity defense is threat prevention. But it’s increasingly difficult to design an information security system that counters every new and innovative ransomware or supply chain attack.
The modern cyberscape stretches our tried-and-true defenses thin. Every digital asset gives threat actors a new target, remote work comes with security gaps and endpoint security threats, and a lack of threat intelligence leaves too much to chance.
CodeHunter detects potentially malicious behavior within executable files before they execute — including known malware and unknown threats.
- Identify threats proactively to prevent or mitigate damage
- Minimize human error and risk with automated, expert-level reverse engineering.
- Optimize your cybersecurity budget (CapEx and OpEx) by automating threat detection and analysis.
- Receive alerts for potentially malicious behaviors as soon as they’re detected.
- Improve disaster recovery with detailed malware impact reports.